I’ve been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by TraceyLynnTobin. I took the 30-Day Challenge from her blog and have been following it as I’ve journeyed down my own 30-day challenge. She just finished as is onto another challenge. I may or may not keep up with her on that one.
So I was wondering what exactly is this ‘Award.’ I mean, I’m a newbie with this whole blogging thing and really don’t know how this community works. This is what I’ve found: the idea is to “award” blogs that you enjoy and who you believe deserve this kreativ award. As a recipient of the award the bloggers (aka me now) give readers some random facts about themselves and pass the torch on. So without further ado, the Kreativ Blogger Award rules:
1. You must thank the person who gave you the award.
I thank TraceyLynnTobin from Nopageleftblank . I was stunned and honored to find someone thought my blog interesting, let alone creative. My blog is in its infancy and she found it shortly after it started. I’ve drawn inspiration from her blog, and am really just spreading my wings to see where I wind up. Thanks for the nomination, and please everyone go check out her blog! She shares my passion for writing, so that’s all good!
2. You must list ten facts about yourself.
- I live with three furry cats. I truly believe that pets increase your lifespan. Each time they do something silly that’s 5 seconds added to your life. I figure I’ve got lot’s of seconds stored up.
- I love to dive. Some of you know that, but others don’t. So I’m counting that.
- You may not know I used to be an avid spelunker. Took it as a physical education class in college. Nice to get credit for doing something fun.
- I sat first chair for my high school’s outrigger paddling team. I was the ‘stroker’ and set the pace for my team.
- For the first time in my life I don’t have a five year plan, let alone a three year plan. I have tons of change headed my way and I have no idea where I’m going to be living in the next three months.
- I used to be a gymnast.
- I tried out for, made, and then didn’t join the cheerleading squad at my high school.
- I have over 2-1/2 hours under my belt in zero-gravity. It came from a time when…
- I used to be an honest to goodness rocket scientist. It’s a big joke where I work, because I’m not a rocket scientist anymore.
- I wouldn’t change anything in my life. Every step has made me who I am today. I’m far from perfect but that’s okay. It gives me something to work towards.
3. You must tag other bloggers to nominate them for the award and let them know that you’ve nominated them.
And…since I’m so new at this and not really sure how this whole blog networking thing is supposed to be done, I’ll leave it at that. Give my little blog some more time to grow up please!